- A Day of Extremes
- Preventing the Habit of Procrastination
- Working From Home AND Homeschooling: Figuring Out How to Make It Work
- Update to the Curriculum page!
- From here to the moon…
- STEM Lego Minifigs! For girls!
- Hey, Stranger! Long time, no see!
- Fireworks of a different sort: Higgs Boson!
- Do Creationist curricula meet the National Standards?
- The last eight weeks…
Tag Archives: overexcitabiliites
Beara is intense. Sure, she’s creative, and funny, and loving, but sweet Mary on a pogo stick, sometimes I just really want her to leave me the heck alone. There are two ways that one could further describe my girl … Continue reading