- A Day of Extremes
- Preventing the Habit of Procrastination
- Working From Home AND Homeschooling: Figuring Out How to Make It Work
- Update to the Curriculum page!
- From here to the moon…
- STEM Lego Minifigs! For girls!
- Hey, Stranger! Long time, no see!
- Fireworks of a different sort: Higgs Boson!
- Do Creationist curricula meet the National Standards?
- The last eight weeks…
Category Archives: gendering
Have a kid, especially a girl, that is into science? Have kids that like Lego? Read here to learn about the history of STEM minifigs (Lego people), as well the secret code that will let you find which Series 11 … Continue reading
I applaud the efforts of the parents of baby Storm, who have chosen to try and raise a nongendered child. I love that their older boys wear what they like (including pigtails and sparkly dresses), and that they want to take this … Continue reading