I learned the word ‘shit’ by listening to my mother type. This was back in the 70’s, when the ink was on a reusable ribbon, and before white out had been invented. Mistakes were a big deal, and my mother vented her spleen … Continue reading
- A Day of Extremes
- Preventing the Habit of Procrastination
- Working From Home AND Homeschooling: Figuring Out How to Make It Work
- Update to the Curriculum page!
- From here to the moon…
- STEM Lego Minifigs! For girls!
- Hey, Stranger! Long time, no see!
- Fireworks of a different sort: Higgs Boson!
- Do Creationist curricula meet the National Standards?
- The last eight weeks…