- A Day of Extremes
- Preventing the Habit of Procrastination
- Working From Home AND Homeschooling: Figuring Out How to Make It Work
- Update to the Curriculum page!
- From here to the moon…
- STEM Lego Minifigs! For girls!
- Hey, Stranger! Long time, no see!
- Fireworks of a different sort: Higgs Boson!
- Do Creationist curricula meet the National Standards?
- The last eight weeks…
Category Archives: curricula
I’m sitting down next to a large pile of nearly pristine workbooks we’ve acquired for this year, so I figured I would update our curriculum page to show what we’ve got here and why. I’ll let you know when I’ve … Continue reading
This question was just brought up on a list I belong to by a person wishing to homeschool with a Christian worldview, and I thought I’d try to address it. Here’s what I wrote in response:
The girls finished their once a week immersion Spanish class last week, and they miss it. I don’t speak Spanish beyond knowing a few vocabulary words, and, as this was their first drop-off class, I didn’t improve my language skills … Continue reading
Sick as a small dog, so I’ll be brief, but I wanted to document what we’ve been doing for curriculum lately.
We’ve been homeschooling right along, but this fall will be the first time that my girls’ agemates will *all* be reporting for school. Yup – it’s Kindergarten time, and I’m getting angsty.