I am so conflicted. I read radical unschooling blogs. I read blogs on classically training your four year old. Good thing I watch and listen to my kids, too, or I’d be all over the place. I’ve said before that … Continue reading
- A Day of Extremes
- Preventing the Habit of Procrastination
- Working From Home AND Homeschooling: Figuring Out How to Make It Work
- Update to the Curriculum page!
- From here to the moon…
- STEM Lego Minifigs! For girls!
- Hey, Stranger! Long time, no see!
- Fireworks of a different sort: Higgs Boson!
- Do Creationist curricula meet the National Standards?
- The last eight weeks…