- A Day of Extremes
- Preventing the Habit of Procrastination
- Working From Home AND Homeschooling: Figuring Out How to Make It Work
- Update to the Curriculum page!
- From here to the moon…
- STEM Lego Minifigs! For girls!
- Hey, Stranger! Long time, no see!
- Fireworks of a different sort: Higgs Boson!
- Do Creationist curricula meet the National Standards?
- The last eight weeks…
Category Archives: Educational Paradigms
This question was just brought up on a list I belong to by a person wishing to homeschool with a Christian worldview, and I thought I’d try to address it. Here’s what I wrote in response:
I’m kind of scared of power tools. I know how to use them, but I don’t have the right benches and clamps to hold things while I work, so I always feel a bit encumbered when working, and thus unsafe. … Continue reading
I’ve just come to the disappointing decision that our family will not be participating in the local elementary homeschool coop this winter and spring. The leader worked hard to bring the cost down, the activities sounded interesting, and I know … Continue reading