Yeah, I’m a geek. We celebrated the first day of December by (finally!) pulling out the kids’ telescope and taking a peak at Venus, about 30* up in the Eastern sky. Not quite the star over Bethlehem, but it still got the kids outside in the cold and dark, looking up at an awe-inspiring sight!
- A Day of Extremes
- Preventing the Habit of Procrastination
- Working From Home AND Homeschooling: Figuring Out How to Make It Work
- Update to the Curriculum page!
- From here to the moon…
- STEM Lego Minifigs! For girls!
- Hey, Stranger! Long time, no see!
- Fireworks of a different sort: Higgs Boson!
- Do Creationist curricula meet the National Standards?
- The last eight weeks…